Access to and browsing on, formazzasport.com website, by individual users, are free and are subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of this legal notice.
The use of the website formazzasport.com constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Exclusions of liability
Formazzasport.com assumes no responsibility for the information contained in the site.
- are of a general nature only;
- are not necessarily comprehensive, accurate, complete, correct or up to date;
- are sometimes linked to external sites over which the formazzasport.com site has no control and for which formazzasport.com assumes no responsibility;
This website does not give any guarantee about the data and the information published. All data and information provided should be considered as approximate and may contain errors.
This website will not be held responsible towards the users for damages of any kind caused by the use of the site or use of the information contained therein.
Although the utmost care in updating the site, formazzasport.com does not assume any responsibility for correctness, completeness or quality of the information contained therein.
Reproduction authorized provided the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated.
Where prior permission is required for reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), this authorization cancels and replaces the General referred to above, and explicitly indicate any restrictions.
What are the cookies? Cookies are pieces of information stored by your browser when you visit a website with a PC, a smartphone or a tablet. Each cookie contains several data (eg., The name of the server from which it comes, a numeric identifier, etc.). Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (until the browser is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identifier.
How to disable them? You can disable cookies by your browser settings (par. "How to disable cookies?") or through the mechanisms provided by some third party (par. "Specific types of cookies used on the site").
Generic types of cookies used on the site
Technical Cookies: they are essential for the proper operation of the www.formazzasport.com website.
Analytical cookies (third party): They are used for the purpose of an aggregated analysis of visits to the site, by recourse to a third party service.
Profiling or other advertising cookies (third party): They are used to serve advertisements, including those based on interest. These cookies are installed by third parties. The names of third parties and links to related information available to the next paragraph.
Cookies used in this site
First Party Cookies - Technical cookies are used for the following purposes: to store the user's preference with regard to cookies.
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html (for disabling - opt-out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout), http://www.google.com/ads/preferences (to disable the Google ads - Doubleclick interest-based Web);
- DoubleClick: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/ and https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=it;
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies;
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it;
- Google+: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/;
How to disable cookies?
Web browser control: The browser commonly used (eg., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can be changed by the user at any time. This applies both for PCs and for mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones is a generally and widely supported function.
Therefore, cookies can easily be disabled or turned off by going to the options or preferences of the browser used and generally can be blocked only third-party cookies; in general, these options will take effect only for the browser and on that device, except that options are not active unify the preferences of different devices. Specific instructions can be found in the options page or help (help) of the browser itself. The disabling of technical cookies, however, may affect the full and / or correct operation of multiple sites.
Normally, browsers used today:
- offer the "Do not track" option, which is supported by some web sites (but not all). Thus, some web sites may not collect more certain navigation data;
- offer private browsing option or incognito: no data will be collected in this way it will not be saved in your browser and browsing history, but the navigation data will still be acquired by the operator of the website visited;
- allow you to delete cookies stored in whole or in part, but the new visits to a website are usually installed where such possibility is not blocked.
We indicate the links to the pages of the most popular browsers support (with instructions on disabling cookies on such browser):
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences);
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies);
- Safari (iOS)( https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265);
- Chrome (desktop: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en; Android e iOS https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en).
Third-party cookies: these third-party cookies can be disabled with both the mode described above is referring to the third part (following the links listed in the previous paragraph).
How to control cookies?
You can check and/or check the cookies as you wish - to learn more, go to www.aboutcookies.org.